Sonar Electronic Music Art & Madness 2023 – Spanish visa
The roots of one of the most avant-garde music festivals in the world can be found in Barcelona, a city known for its creativity, originality, and quirkiness. . Since its inception in the 1994, the Sonar Festival has become the pinnacle of electronic music, multimedia art, film, sound, and vision. Both music lovers and IT experts are drawn to it. The Sonar Festival, which takes place every in June, stays on the cutting edge of electronic music creativity, technology, and innovation. The event is visually outstanding and draws both well-known international acts like The Chemical Brothers and lesser-known ones for the thousands of attendees. For fans, it’s a wonderful, joyful party atmosphere. The ‘day splits’ for the lineup and individual tickets are now available to buy and you also get Spanish visa online .
The 30th anniversary of the avant-garde and electronic music Centre is getting closer. Since its inception in 1994, Sónar has drawn thousands of music lovers from all over the world. It is known for its distinctive format and musical lineup, which is divided into Sónar by Day, which runs on all three days, and Sónar by Night, which runs on the Friday and Saturday .
Sonar by day
Sónar by Day, which combines music, creativity, & technology, as well as a number of talks, conferences, installations, and exhibitions, will include contemporary performances, audio-visual shows, and some of the most renowned DJs and artists from around the world.
The main stage will feature performances by the very famous Madonna, Laurent Garnier and third artist (TBC) along with live performances by artists like Oneohtrix Point Never and Charlotte Adigéry & Bolis Pupul.
For 19 years, Sonar by Day was held in and around the MACBA Museum and the CCCB in the Centre of the Raval district. However, in 2013, the organizers announced that they would be shifting the daytime performances to Fira Montjuic, directly beside Placa Espanya.The major benefits of the new venue are the substantial large space and proximity to Sonar by Night. The new location will still have both indoor and outdoor spaces.
Although the major names are usually reserved for the night performances, the atmosphere during the day is amazing, with a good-looking crowd wearing hipster attire sipping mojitos and supporting the DJs performing at the Sonar Village and other venues.
1. Line up 15th june 2023 (thursday)
Soda Plains, Oneohtrix Point Never, Marina Herlop, Manuka Honey, Lanav, Kode9 Presents ‘Escapology’, Grove, Erika De Casier, Charlotte Adigery & Bolis Pupul, Bradley Zero B2B Moxie, Bored Lord, B2BBS, 700 Bliss
2. Line up 16th june 2023 (friday)
Selectya Glossy, Santiago Latorre & Colin Self, Ryoji Ikeda, Ralphie Choo, Mikeq, Merca Bae Presents “2048’ (Live), Max Cooper (Live), Eliza Rose, Desert, Dalila, Crystal Murray, The Blessed Madonna, Bendik Giske, Badsista B2B Cashu, Amor Satyr, Albany, Ahadadream
3. Line up 17th june 2023 (saturday)
Toccororo, Perera Elsewhere, Omagoqa, Nick Leon, Lucrecia Dalt, Laurent Garnier, La Nina Jacaranda, Flaca, Dinamarca, Deena Abdelwahed (Live), Claraguilar, Carles Viarnes & Alba G. Corral, Aines.
Avenida La Reina Maria Cristina
08004 Barcelona, España.
Sonar by night
More big names are invited to Sónar by Night, including Amelie Lens, BICEP (Live), Honey Dijon, Richie Hawtin, Solomun, and so forth. Completedetails are given below.
Things become much more boisterous at night. More excited and energetic crowd enters Fira Gran Via, a large, unconventionalexhibition facility in the L’Hospitalet de Llobregat suburb.Thisenormous 100,000-square-meter venue is divided into three main areas: Sonar Park, Sonar Pub, and Sonar Club. It’s safe to say that you’ll have a fantastic time if you enjoy electronic music and raving.
Additionally, throughout the festival, there are unique concerts in the L’Auditori that require additional tickets.
1. Line up 16th & 17th June
Wata Igarashi (Live), Topanga Kiddo, Solomun, Shygirl, Sherelle X Kode9, Richie Hawtin, Peggy Gou, Logic1000, Koreless, Jovendelaperla, Isabella B2B Rozza Terenzi, Honey Dijon, Fever Ray, DJ Marky & MC GQ, DJ EZ, CC: Disco!, Carista, Call Super B2B Sedef Adasi, Bicep (Live), Baba SY, Aquarian, ANZ, Amelie Lens.
Gran Via Fira Centre
Avinguda Joan Carles I, 64
08908 Barcelona, España.
It’s quite easy to reach to Sonar during day time. Simply take the green or red metro line to Placa Espanya, and from there, a string of stylish music fans and thumping tunes should point the way.A helpful landmarks are two towers in the Venetian style. However, reaching Sonar at Night needs some effort, but it’s still simple thanks to the organizers adding a daily bus service from the city core webtoon xyz
Top sonar festival tips
1. Buy Tickets Early
It’s apparentlyworth buying tickets in advance as first released ones are often less expensive.But even if you don’t capture them at that time, you won’t have lost your opportunity.However, even if you don’t buy them at that time, you still haven’t lost your chance, you may get tickets at any time of the year, including on the weekend.
2. Reserve Hotel in Advance
Don’t end up coming with a tent. Sonar festival, by all means is not a camping event, hence the hotel rates undoubtedly in the capital of Catalonia during the peak of summer are quite exorbitant. Book your hostel, hotel, or Airbnb stay as soon as you have your Sonar tickets in hand.
3. Go Cashless
Sonar is a cashless event; upon arrival, you will be handed a wristband that you may top up.The credit is then deducted from that whenever you buy any beverage or meal. You may either continue topping it up at the cashless locations over the weekend or request a refund after the event.
Besides Sonar, Barcelona with its lovely alleyways, chirpy beaches, and magnificent modernist architecture perfectly personifies the word “Vivacious”.
Hence, be it a romantic honeymoon or a relaxing family holiday, the scintillating capital of Catalonia region of Spain would be the ideal place for you to visit.So if you are planning to visit Spain for the first time, let’s understand the Spanish visa requirements in detail.
Who needs a visa to travel from the UK to Spain?
Although UK residents of several particular nations must apply for Spain visa from London in order to travel to Spain, this is not the case for UK citizens who hold UK passport. So, if you are a non-EU/EEA traveler, you will need to submit a number of documents to acquire visa. Following is a list of these documents:
1. Passport valid for at least three months post holidaying in Spain with minimum 2 blank pages, not more than 10 years old while requesting a visa.
2. Copy of each page of the current and recently expired passports
3. In case the minor is travelling with either of the parents, authorization from the other parent.
4. A photocopy of each parent’s passport.
5. Authorization from both the parents in case minor is travelling with guardian.
6. Completed Application form with both parents’ signatures.
7. Financial documentation of the parents.
8. 2 most recent passport size photographs with white background, without specs, both ears and forehead visible; Size: 35mm x 45mm, not older than six months, glossy quality, undamaged, and not made from a scanned picture.
9. Schengen visa application form either printed online or filled with blue pen. On page 3 and page 4 ((field no. 37), the applicant’s original signature is required.
10. A cover letter from the applicant detailing the intended dates and travel purpose a letter of support from the applicant outlining the itinerary’s goals and departure date.
Details about any other accompanying individuals must be included in all cover letters. This includes friends, family members or business partners travelling with the same reason.
11. Travel insurance provided by an insurance firm in accordance with EU regulations. Travel insurance from any Spanish provider is accepted.It must cover allrisks expected during the time of stay inside the Schengen area, offering a minimum coverage of30.000 €, including repatriation.
12. A UK residency permit that is good for at least 30 days after the visa expiration date. A photocopy of the residency permit on both sides.
13. A current original bank statement for the past three months, confirmed by the bank, clearly displaying periodic income (salary transfer, yield, etc.), will suffice as proof of sufficient financial assurances.
14. A minimum of £860 per person, independent of the expected length of the stay, and £96 each day of stay per person are required as proof of adequate financial resources.
15. If the trip is sponsored, a notarized sponsorship letter that is legally dated and signed, must be accompanied by the following sponsor documents: Last six months’ original bank records, a passport (original and duplicate), and an official translation of an employment letter.
16. A round-trip ticket (for an airline, bus, or cruise) that includes the applicant’s name.If driving, driving license, proof of vehicle ownership, insurance and ferry or Eurotunnel tickets.
Applications should be submitted well in advance of the anticipated departure date (up to 6 months, and 9 months for sailors). The processing of the visa at the Consulate typically takes 15 calendar days, but it might take up to 45 days.
Only applications that are complete are accepted. If the necessary documents are not submitted, the visa application may be rejected. No modifications to the travel dates or conditions after the application has been filed will be accepted unless properly justified.
How do I apply for a visa to Spain from the UK?
Follow these steps to apply for an online Spain visa UK:
1. Decide the type of short-term visa for Spain you require. Depending on why you’re travelling from the UK to Spain, there are many sorts of Spanish Schengen visas available.
2. Choose the appropriate date & time to apply for a Spain visa. The earliest you may submit your visa application is six months before your intended trip, and the latest is at least 15 working days before you expect to depart from the UK.
3. Gather all the necessary documents.
4. Schedule a meeting at a UK-based visa application center for Spain. You may schedule an appointment for a Spanish visa online, over the phone, or in person.
5. Show up for the interview on the given date. Try not to be anxious and arrive on time. The interview is an important aspect of your visa application, so always keep that in mind.
6. Pay your visa fees.
7. Wait while your Spanish visa is processed.
Booking an appointment for spanish visa in london
Depending on your country of residency, you must schedule an appointment with the Spanish Visa Consulate in London or Edinburgh to apply for a visa to Spain from the UK.
Here are few ways to accomplish this:
By making an appointment for a visa directly with the Spanish Consulate. All candidates who wish to apply directly should compose a letter and submit it to the Spanish visa Consulate either in person or via mail. If there are openings, an appointment will typically be made within two weeks after your application.
Spain visa processing time
You may apply only six months prior to the intended departure date for a Spain visa from London. You are suggested to apply sooner because the processing of your application might take one to four weeks from the day you submit it.
We highly recommend you to apply at least twenty days in advance. Except in extreme medical emergencies, visas are not given the same day. You will need to provide documentation to prove that you have a medical emergency.