Spain allow UK tourists without quarantine
TRAVEL TO EUROPE
From 3 June, transfers are permitted for any reason from and to the following states, according to the law:
– Member States of the European Union (in addition to Italy, they are Member States of the EU: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Croatia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czech Republic, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, and Hungary);
– States parties to the Schengen Agreement (non-EU States party to the Schengen Agreement are: Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Switzerland);
– United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland;
– Andorra, Monaco;
– Republic of San Marino and Vatican City State.
SPAIN – UK Citizens can Travel to Spain without Quarantine because the Spanish Foreign Minister, Arancha Gonzalez Laya, has confirmed that starting from tomorrow the Spanish borders are also open for British tourists (as well as for those coming from member countries of the Schengen area, including Switzerland) without needing to arrival these observe a period of quarantine.
They will allow British visitors to enter Spain exactly as for the rest of the European Union, starting from June 21, freely and without the need for quarantine, has been confirmed by the minister who spoke recently in BBC channel.
They are discussing with the British authorities the possibility that they will do the same for their side, however, they do it out of respect for the 400,000 Britons who have a second home in Spain and can’t wait to benefit from it, but they hope that (the British authorities) will be sensitive to the 250,000 Spaniards who in turn live in the United Kingdom and would like to enter without having to observe the quarantine, for a resume that Britons are allowed to travel to Spain without quarantine.
Rules to enter the Spain territory
From June 21, British nationals no longer need to present a residency certificate to enter Spain.
On arrival, travelers entering Spain from the UK will not be required to self-isolate however, they will be subject to the following three requirements:
• Provide contact information and any history of exposure to COVID-19
• Temperature check
• Undergo a visual health assessment
Anyone who presents symptoms or fails one of the above requirements will be seen by a health professional.
Spain visa UK
There are some tips to not forget, if you don’t hold a Spanish Citizen passport you should apply for Spain Visa with a further guide and contact the Spanish Embassy if you have further questions.